The Word “Kabam” is referred as “Chest” and “Respiratory organ”. According to Siddha and Ayurveda medicines, there are Three Fundamental energies in Human body called Tridoshas. (வாதம், பித்தம், கபம்.)
Kabasura Kudineer Chooram is an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory prescribed regularly for treatment of fever, cough, cold, sneezing and sore throat symptoms of Covid-19.
In this Pandemic situation, many Siddha Doctors in Tamil Nadu and other parts of India have suggested “KabaSuba Kudineer” to Government of India as well as Prime Minister – Narendra Modi. This Siddha Medicinal components helps from preventing the attack of this severe SAARS Corona virus (Covid-19) into our human body. But still now no Official approval has been received from Government of India (Ministry of Ayush).
Note: Tamil Nadu based Siddha Doctor Mr. Thiru Thanikasalam Veni from Rathna Siddha Hospital & Herbal Research Centre in Chennai has claimed that he was invented medicine for Corona Virus. Source
List of Ingredients to prepare home-made Kabasura Kudineer:
People in United states of America, Italy, Spain, China, Russia, United Kingdom, Australia, India and other mostly affected countries could also in-take Kabasura Kudineer, if it is officially tested and approved.
What are the benefits and Uses of Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam?
Benefits & Uses of Kabasura Kudineer Chooranam:
Kabasura Kudineer treats and cures illness related to “Kabam” (Kaba Churnam or Kaba Suram), like Fever, Cold, Cough, Chest Pain, Body pain and Respiratory organ related problems. It may be used for best intake from preventing the current situation of deadly virus – SARS(Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) Corona Virus – Covid 2019-20.
Note: There is NO Proper Approval from Govt. of India for using this Kabasura Kudineer.
Buy Kabasura Kudineer Online:
Many Online websites claim to deliver this product. but we don’t guarantee about the third party websites whether they deliver during this 21 Days Lockdown in India.
9. Terminalia chebula Skin ( Kadukkai thol ) – Terminalia chebula is the Botanical Name for Kadukkai in Tamil – கடுக்காய்
10.Coleus amboinicus Leaf ( Karpooravalli Elai ) – Coleus amboinicus is the Botanical Name for Karpooravalli in Tamil – கற்பூரவல்லி this is familiar plant in Tamil Nadu.11.Tinospora cordifolia Stem ( Seenthil Thandu ) – Tinospora cordifolia is the Botanical Name for Seenthil in Tamil – சீந்தில்
12. Clerodendron serratum Root ( Siruthekku ) – Clerodendron serratum Botanical Name for Siruthekku in Tamil – சிறு தேக்கு
13. Andrographis paniculata ( Nilavembu Samoolam ) – Andrographis paniculata is Botanical Name for Nilavembu in Tamil – நிலவேம்பு or சிறியாநங்கை
14. Cissampelos pareira Root ( Vattathiruppi Ver ) – Cissampelos pareira is the Botanical Name for Vattathiruppi in Tamil – வட்டத்திருப்பி
15. Cyperus rotundus ( Korai Kizhangu ) – Cyperus rotundus is Botanical Name for Korai Kizhangu in Tamil – கோரை கிழங்கு